Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Contract Marriage ~ Shinobu Arima

Shinobu's Mainstory Walkthrough


-Chapter 1-


Episode 1.3
                  Also, I need money.
Episode 1.5
                  Please wait
Episode 1.8
                  Please say that again

Bekomme CG



Sonderepisode: Diary: Arima C01




-Chapter 2-


Episode 2.2
                  Is that it?
Episode 2.6
                  Nice to meet you.
Episode 2.11
                  I don't need you to worry about me that much.

-Chapter 3-


Episode 3.2
                  Again...!
Episode 3.3
                  Special Scenario
                  Required: 25 AL (Please confirm)

Bekomme CG

Episode 3.6
                  If it would be better for me not to hear it......
Episode 3.13
Don't Tease Me!

Episode 3.14
Specialscenario: 45 AL


Sonderepisode: Diary Arima C03



-Chapter 4-


Episode 4.1
                  Do I look nice?
Episode 4.9
                  Ok.
Episode 4.14
                  I don't know.

Sonderepisode: Diary Arima C04



-Chapter 5-


Episode 5.6
                  I wanted to be by myself a little.
Episode 5.8
                  It's none of your business, Shinobu.
Episode 5.12
                  Then why?....



-Chapter 6-


Episode 6.3
                  I don't need money.
Episode 6.7
                  The amount of money is not the issue.

Episode 6.10
                  Specialscenario: 85 AL

Episode 6.14
                  No, you aren't.


-Chapter 7-


Bekomme CG



Sonderepisode: Diary Arima C07

Episode 7.2
                  Are you worrying about me?

Episode 7.03
                  Specialscenario: 95 AL

Episode 7.11
                  Give this thug a dirty look.
Episode 7.14
                  Thank you for coming.

-Chapter 8-


Episode 8.02
                  Were you here with me the whole time?
Episode 8.04
                  Because you told me not to.

Episode 8.05
                  Specialscenario: 115 AL

Bekomme CG



Sonderepisode: Diary Arima C08

Episode 8.08
                  ...



 -Chapter 9- 


Episode 9.4
                  That'd be a breach of contract.
Episode 9.6
                  Should i be here for this?
Episode 9.13
                  Get a grip



 -Chapter 10- 


Episode 10.5
                  I won't stop you
Episode 10.10
                  Was it something I shouldn't have done?
Episode 10.13
                  I was suprised



 -Chapter 11-


Episode 11.4
                  You don't need to say that...
Episode 11.7
                  Congratulations!
Episode 11.11
                  Anywhere you want to go





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen